The Community Dining Room is committed to serving the community by feeding the hungry and helping with other basic human needs. We strive to promote public awareness of the impact of hunger and isolation in our society. We are dedicated to helping our guests with their practical needs through referrals and fellowship.
The Community Dining Room serves the south-central Connecticut shoreline from East Haven to Old Saybrook including the towns of East Haven, Branford, North Branford, Guilford, Madison, Clinton, Westbrook, and Old Saybrook.
ALL ARE WELCOME!
- Monday-Friday: Lunch served from 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Saturday: Brunch served from 11:00am-12:00pm
- Sunday: Lunch 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Tuesday: Our Tuesday Family Night Meal is offered from 5:30-6:30pm and features programs for children and families.
- Tuesday: An individual take-out meal is also offered from 6:00-6:30pm.
For more information, please contact us at (203) 488-9750 or email.