SUPPORT CDR’S NUTRITIONAL PROGRAMS BY MAKING A MONETARY DONATION TODAY!
Donate Money and increase your giving power. The CDR shops at the Connecticut Food Bank which is our major source for perishable foods.
Donate Securities. Giving appreciated securities might have additional tax benefits for you that should be discussed with your accountant or attorney. Contact the CDR for more specific information about how to make the donation.
Your tax-deductible donation will support the many programs and services offered by the CDR to Shoreline residents including daily lunch, home delivery option, nutritional support for seniors, as well as family-friendly meals and activies on Tuesday night Kids’ Night. Please see the CURRENT PROGRAMS for more information or contact Judy Barron, (203) 488-9750, to learn how your donation will be put to work.
Checks can be made out to The Community Dining Room and mailed to:
Community Dining Room
30 Harrison Avenue
Branford, CT 06405
OTHER WAYSTO HELP
- Give Food – most of our nonperishable food comes from private donations.
- Conduct a Food Drive in your school, church, neighborhood or organization.
- Donate from our WISH LIST
- Invite a Representative from the CDR to Speak to your organization about our efforts to provide hot meals and companionship to shoreline neighbors.
- Give Time – volunteers are needed as cooks, helpers, fund raisers, home delivery drivers and for many other opportunities. Click here for current Volunteer Opportunities.
- Leave a Legacy – Have you thought about leaving a legacy to the Community Dining Room? You can help continue the work of the Community Dining Room with your thoughtful planned giving. Click here to learn more.
- For more information, please contact Judy Barron at (203) 488-9750 or by email.